Some Important Difference Between C , C++ & OBJECTIVE-C
- C is a procedural language. C++ is procedural as well as object oriented programming language. Objective-C is a general-purpose, high-level, object-oriented programming language.
- In C, importance is given to the steps or procedure of the program. C++ focuses on data. Objective-c focuses on Both( function & Data).
- Due to data hiding feature of OOP the data is secured in C++ and Objective-C. But in C the data is not secured..
- C is low level programming language. C++ have features of both low level programming and high level programming language. Objective-C is a high level programming language.
Read more about Some Important Difference Between C, C++ AND OBJECTIVE-C visit FindNerd.
In this article we are going to see simple implementation of MVVM pattern in WPF application.
First create a WPF application and name it as “SimpleMVVMApp” and add the three folders (Model, ViewModel, and Views) into your project, after which our application will look as shown in the following screenshot.
Let’s understand this MVVM architecture while adding components of MVVM in following steps:
- Model – This folder will contain simple class objects that will represent actual data in the application. They shouldn’t be containing any data manipulation logic, event handling, business logic or any of that stuff. An example of a model could be a Person entity having first name, last name, age etc.
- ViewModel – The ViewModel might consist of Commands, properties that are being reflected in the view. Commands will basically handle the events from the view and properties could be a collection of object or a single object.
Read more about A Simple Implementation of MVVM Pattern in WPF Application & its Advantages.
IOS is a mobile operating system created and developed by Apple Inc. exclusively for its hardware.
It is the operating system that presently powers many of the company’s mobile devices, including the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
If you came across to a requirement where you want to make UIImage Background Transparent.
Read more about Make UIImage White Background Transparent in iOS visit FindNerd.
Did you know that according to the experts in the area, 90% of top performers also have high emotional intelligence? In other words, people who succeed are those who are the best at building connections with others.
That’s essentially what emotional intelligence is – the ability to engage with other people on so many levels. All the best leaders have emotional intelligence which is also known more familiarly as ‘people skills’.
Let’s take a look at a few ways in which you can build a connection with someone via text.
If you offer someone a compliment via text, you absolutely must mean it. Believe it or not, it’s really easy to see through a facade. If you’re not being authentic with what you text, the other person will call you out almost instantly.
Offer Your Help:
It doesn’t matter whether you’re texting a work colleague, someone you met at a recent networking event, or a love interest, you should always offer your services. You need to have something that you can offer them.
Read more about How To Establish Connections In The Digital Age visit FindNerd.
Swift is a programming language for iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS apps that builds on the best of C and Objective-C.
There are various steps required to use uicollectionview in swift such as :
- Add uicollectionView in your project.
- Set the delegate for collection view in controller.
- Collection view has a prototype cell, you can design accordingly you want.
- Create a subclass of UICollectionViewCell (You can name it as – MyCollectionViewCell).
Read more about How to Use Collection View in Swift visit FindNerd.
As many of us have visited various Online Shopping website and many of them take much time to load which losses the user’s interest, so to overcome this the web designers must work over the website speed because creating a good layout and content is not enough.
Some important tips that would help the web designer to improve their website speed:
- Reduce HTTP Request :- By including images, scripts , style sheets affects the loading speed of a website. One should remove the elements from their website which are not necessary.
- Reduce Redirect :- As the number of HTTP Request increases it would directly increase the number of redirect and will eventually take more time in loading.
Read more about Some Important Tips To Increase The Website Speed visit FindNerd.
Scrolling Effects will be easy now by using the parallax site, that will able to scroll the two section smoothly between the two content div.
We can used three div for setting the different images in the background.
The caption heading can be used for displaying the heading, user can use the text to it.
The user text will float with the scroll and this effects add beauty to the content of the div.
Read more about Parallax Scrolling to Content using CSS visit FindNerd.